Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Renewal

So I am concentrating on breathing as I realize that the source of much tension is my inability to breathe properly. We went to a scandinavian spa recently and enjoyed a day of waterfalls, massage, wine and cheese. I now return to the site just for the music.

I have been continuing to explore Ottawa and discover places I enjoy. Shanghai karaoke and wonderful won ton. Clips of karaoke are online, too. Thanks for the photo Don!

And IFCO keeps me busy in my spare time. The recent gala was quite an event, with a very strong group of films, including the extremely impressive Mercy Seed by Anthony Seck. It's nice to see where the Co-op can take you when you work at it.

While I tend to stay away from politics, generally, this is interesting. At the very least, it is an interesting example of what a low-budget documentary can look like--keeping in mind that there is much unlicensed footage.

I've been on my "home" vacation for 10 days and I return in 20 days. This was definitely a good idea.