Friday, November 11, 2005

Is this wrong to admit?

Have been reminded of my absence by friends, so am back in the saddle.

My friend Adam Muller's new book is out soon. Is it about culture and other important topics. He is a smart man. I'm sure it will be a good read. You can pre-order it here. Or check it out here.

I'm listening to Beck. I love Beck. I don't care if he is a Scientologist. Is this wrong to admit?

Ottawa feels sharp and crisp on this sunny Remembrance Day. The leaves have fallen. Yesterday snow fell.

Did you know that the Will & Grace web site includes wardrobe information and instructions on how and where to shop to be like them? What have we become. That said, now that I've seen it, I wish The West Wing did it too. Is this wrong to admit?

Today I have only confessions to share.